How long have you been on DeviantArt?
The profile says I've had my account for five years. So, unless this is a glitch, I'm going to say the same.
2. What does your username mean?
Silvery- 1. Resembling silver; of a lustrous, grayish-white color.
Kitsune- A shape-shifting fox in Japanese mythology, which can live past a hundred years and have up to nine tails.
[There are plenty of sources out there for the definition; some which stated it was just a magical fox spirit, and others
pages long into describing it.]
3. Describe yourself in three words?
Quiet, procrastinator, curious.
4. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
I am left-handed for the most part, but sometimes I use the right.
5. What was your first deviation?
My very first one had to be a peacock feather drawing, but I think I put it in scraps or something.
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Sketches, I guess.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Preferably one that doesn't look so bad? Nah, I kid. I wouldn't want to instantly master anything, though. I would just like to get better at my current art style. Making animals, people and landscapes more believable would be something I'd go for,
but I don't know the term for that.
8. What was your first favorite?
It's been so long, that I actually had to browse my own Favorites section. My first guess was Invader Zim fanart, because
I remember being on that kick for a while, but I looked at the very back and found a page of a drawn comic about System
of a Down by InsaneNudl.
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
I tend to favorite a lot of fanart of different things. Things I grew up with, found the reference and remembered, but mostly
current things that I like.
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
I don't really have one. I have a group of random people, like Spaffi, ladyyatexel, GabbyVee, Kichaa, and Zarla to name a
few of them.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I haven't really thought about that. I guess it would be interesting to meet anyone from my favorites list.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Whoa, easy there with the intensity of that question. I feel like you are requesting an epic story about how one of them
heroically saved me from a burning building or a pack of rapid badgers. . . .
I'd say this: A few of them indirectly encouraged me to think about certain characters in a different way, through both their
portrayal of them in drawings and stories.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Sometimes it's just a pencil and some paper. Other times it's my ArtRage program by itself, but most of the time it is both of
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I never had an inspirational place. I've just doodled anywhere when I had the free time. Earlier when I created this account,
it was at school or college.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
It was kinda fun to create a deviation for Valentines Day and send it as a Valentine's Day thing to people. I also liked the
joke for April Fools Day where deviants were paired off as matches. It took a while to see that it was a joke because I had
forgotten the date at the time, but that was clever.